March 3, 2012

Tell us what you really think: Suzanne Collins


"I’ve just had the opportunity to see the finished film of The Hunger Games. I’m really happy with how it turned out. I feel like the book and the film are individual yet complementary pieces that enhance one another. The film opens up the world beyond Katniss’ point of view, allowing the audience access to the happenings of places like the Hunger Games control room and President Snow’s rose garden, thereby adding a new dimension to the story."
- Suzanne Collins

1 comment:

  1. Just started reading this novel, and it is... interesting. I can definitely see where the movie could be stronger because of the first-person story-telling. For some reason it takes me longer to get "into" a book that is told from only one character's perspective but still... I am determined to finish this one. =D

    ReplyDelete